24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 10, 2009

    Pinger text free app

    I am impressed it works like a charm, I spent 6.00 on the app but it will save me from ever going over the limit or spending an extra 15.00 a month for unlimited texting. Multiply your savings times 12 months text free also has a lite version that's free, pass on that one and get the full ride. The replys show up on the phone and works in landscape and has 12 emoticons you can use with the text too it also allows you to use a few custom sounds for alerts and you can also get distictive alerts for those you receieve texts from, I like it a lot. 2 thumbs up on this app.


    -- Post From My iPhone, how ya like me now?

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video