24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 13, 2009

    Revisiting Google Voice

    I have been tweaking my Google Voice service and I love it so much. If you have a calling circle plan such as AT&T "A list" simply add your google voice number to it. Now all your calls placed from Google voice are free, The hows and whys will boggle your mind so I suggest you watch the youtube explanation of Google Voice. an invite button is at the bottom of this post

    I have been using the jailbroken GV mobile app to place my calls which is in Cydia, it has a few bugs in it. I always have to enter my user name and password, what a drag. But today on my Iphone I typed in google.com/voice and pressed the + sign on the bottom of my Iphone safari browser and then elected the add to Home screen button. Now I can place calls and send free text messeges from the Iphone bypassing GV Mobile app. my password and user name is stored, my voicemails are transcribed so I can read them or play them from the Iphone safari browser because I am using the jailbroken app safari download plugin. If making unlimited calls and having a distinct number for business or naughtiness (the players and Playettes know who they are) then this service is a must have. You have to wait anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks for Google to send an invite to you.Enjoy and as always I am here to guide you through the jailbreking process and offer 90 days of tech support. click on the google voice Call me button at the top of my Blog for help.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video