24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 29, 2007

    Brickification

    Well they tried to brick my Iphone (I augmented some software) I deleted all of the updater files from my computer. I made sure it will not autoupdate I did receive numerous pop ups asking if I wanted to use the latest version of Itunes. I checked the do not ask me again box...but they did, again. I am using Tmobile happily so I do not perceive an OTA install either. If you need earlier versions if Itunes here is a helpful link I will be in attendance at the Digital Life Show in New York and hope to have some cool news that you can use when I return Sunday.Stay tuned and click on one of Googles ads to the right and keep me in business, Thanks.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video