24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 1, 2009

    Check Mate

    After years of using a Jailbroken and unlocked Iphone I went legit, sorta with a 32GB Iphone 3Gs and then I jailbroke it to enjoy all the wonderful possibilities such as using Skype and not having to be in a wifi area...but the service did not work the same with 3gvoip and tricker3G after my modifications which normally fake out software such as Skype, Fring, Nimbuzz and sling Media app into thinking they were working on a wifi network but instead were just using Edge or 3G signals. Tricker3G and Voip3g were rendered useless on 3Gs but did still work on any other Iphone using 3.o software. I had to say goodbye to my 10,000 minutes of call time to ANY phone in the U.S. or did I? A new software for Jailbroken iphones was introduced for a 1 time nominal charge that allowed me to use the aforementioned Apple software programs. The software is called Unrestrictor 3G and works great for me. no more burning minutes on customer service holds or all those short calls that you would normally have to make during your free hours at night or weekends, the call quality is often very good and sometimes just tolerable. Checkmate, hackers win again! There are options via Skype for overseas calls too.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video