24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 1, 2009

    Business model is changing

    I am changing the business model with regards to jailbreaking and unlocking Iphones. I am using a Google checkout button on the left side of my blog. I am sending you all the software you need vis a U S B device and will walk you through the sometimes difficult and surprising results you may get when you unlock your device. You will recieve 1 hour of support to customize your Iphone based on your industry or personal needs. I will also provide follow ups to questions you may have about the software or how to remove it all if you need to return the Iphone to Apple for support and reinstall the software at no cost. I am Mac as well as PC friendly. I hope this is a big help to those that are not savvy with regards to Iphone OS or troubleshooting. The software is free, you are paying for me to install the software for you and a place to ask questions. you have 90 days of free support. Take care and tell others about us...Peace!

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video