24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 6, 2007

    Hello it has been a busy weekend implementing strategies that I learned at the Digital Life Convention last Sunday. I have a great service to offer you at no charge (I am big on free services) This is a great service called OOVOO I will use this service to personalize my tech sessions with you. It is simple you need webcam and a headset/mic and I can walk you through steps to lets say unlock the Iphone or upload ringtones and guide you through tutorials. Try it call iphonefanboy
    Get ooVoo

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video