24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 8, 2008

    Sirius Satellite another music option

    Satellitte radio on your iphone is another great reason to let me modify your Iphone. I am using Sirius Radio on my Iphone you will need to buy a subscription, BUT they give you a free trial to try out the service. Okay here is what I found out when using the trial sign in online through their internet media player, NOW you can log in with your user name and password. before this I got nowhere trying to log in through the Iphone application. It took me 4 trys to log in to the application but now I am loving it. i am using wifi currently and it is great with no buffering. I will be using my Iphone connector for in dash car useage. Wow are you ready to modify it yet.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video