24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 4, 2008

    Will you or won't you buy the 3G

    It will be here soon and these are some of my views. Hold onto what you got for a few weeks,If I modified your phone wait to upgrade the software. The "Community" is looking into options to modify the new software. The device seems to be a nice bump in technology. I believe the I tunes application store may make the difference for the new phone,lets wait hope and see. The pricing plans are a bit of a strong arm tactic. They just are high in my opinion. The new prices for the Iphone are good when a 2 year contract is signed. They should also be selling a non contract Iphone in the new future for a big buck price. I am holding out for a few weeks, if you have seen my phone in action you will understand why...it is an amazing tool customized to my needs. I can do the same for you contact me at 713-589-8947 and I will modify yours to suit your needs/industry.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video