24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 9, 2009

    Find My Iphone amd Mobile Me

    99.00 for an Email address, are you smoking something? Thats what I initially thought when Tim was telling me about Mobil Me. Now it makes sense to me. I jailbreak my Iphone for each update and Mobile Me puts all my bookmarks and contacts back on the Iphone painlessly. My Girlfriend works on docs and files and can access them (10 Gigs) from anywhere because they are stored in the cloud (servers) similar services like Syncplicity can cost 99.00 alone a year. Today I noticed the new button and service named Find My Iphone and Remote Wipe a 3.0 OS feature. Lose your Iphone and it will track it down, by showing a Google Map location and it will emit an Audible homing sound even if the volume is in silent mode. You can also wipe the phone clean to safekeep sensitive data/media or info or write a message that will appear on your iPhone's screen. How about a place to upload your photos and videos directly from the Iphone 3GS. Hosting for website is almost 100.00 annually but is included with Mobile Me when you design your site using Iweb 08 or later versions. Lets review. Cloud storage for backup, personal information syncing, Iphone retrieval and web hosting plus "PUSH" E mail. Tell me what you think?

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video