24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 4, 2009

    Pod To PC update and Simplify Media

    I do a lot of work to load my Itunes with music and do it on a budget. First pod to PC now has MAC to Pc which I just used and after the new update it is flawless and easy to use (watch the video) I load my iphone with legal music I download from Zune, virus & Trojan/Malware free and the artist still get paid because I pay the 14.99 every month. After a little software hocus pocus the music is ready for Pod To Mac and is automatically uploaded to Itunes and ready for use on my Iphones. A ton of music and way to much for my Iphone to carry so I use Simplify Media from the app store which streams the music to my iphone in fine fashion. If you have questions call me at 713-589-8947 and visit my site from time to time and tell other about us or follow us on twitter

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video