24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 8, 2009

    Hacking the Iphone

    The new software can be unshackled, or in other words can be Jailbroken for great Avaunt Gard software but it has not be unlocked for use with other SIM cards. however The BigBoss has a solution for using Non AT&T Sim cards. The "community is hard at work looking for a software unlock solution, and normally find one. I have unlocked my 3.0 Iphone using T mobile and I am on the latest firmware 2.2.1 Most of the features revealed today are old hat for me as I have doing most of the OS 3.0 stuff for 2 years. I am so sure withe the new software we will be ahead of Apple again soon with some GREAT new announcements for the the 3GS...stay tuned for a great ride and even cooler hacks.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video