24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 23, 2009

    Houston Radio stations

    Houston is my home but I have moved to the West Coast and really miss my wonderful stations in Houston, Namely Majic 102 F.M. and KTSU 90.9
    I was able to keep up with Houston events and listen to the Tom Joyner morning show in the mornings. I can't find him in the Bay area radio stations and I get The Texas Southern Univesity Radio station, K T S U that means I get the "listening back Fridays" nostalgia show, The Blues Cruise shows on Friday and the best Gospel music on Sundays.It makes me feel as though I were home. I am using the wonderful App from Itunes called Wunder Radio. It searches by city, call signs or by your location. it even has XM/Sirrius radio for those that subscribe which does include the Howard Stern show which is missing from the XM radio App in the app store. Try it as an alternative to Pandora or AOL radio and stay in touch with your favorite,Sports,College and local talk radio stations. I am the pimpologist...stay easy, but don't be greasy.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video