24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 1, 2009

    Cat and mouse games

    Ahhh...the game is afoot! The Dev team has once again struck with an unlock and jailbreak for the new 3gs phone and just as I suspected Apple had to release a 3.1 beta update for the developers with the general population soon to follow. The jailbreak could have been released for the 3Gs a few days ago, but that would give Apple time to fix the patch used to jailbreak and unlock the Iphone so we wait in the weeds ready to pounce on the final 3.1 release like the wild "nerds" we are. Be patient I will keep you informed or sign up for my podcast or RSS feeds


    -- Post From My iPhone...how ya like me now?

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video