24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 8, 2009

    Unlimited music on Iphone?

    I have some GREAT news for those of you who want unlimited subscription music on your Iphone. This is a PC only option at this time. I will provide a link(credit) at the bottom of this page so you can follow the tutorial. It revolves around using the 15.00 a month Zune Pass and Orb live. I have been using Zune for several months and I have enjoyed it so very much. The artist is paid the RIAA is happier and no virus issues. follow the directions and tell me if you like it. follow me on Utterli and twitter. twitter.com/iphonefanboy

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video