24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 23, 2009

    I did what?

    Today I used my jailbroken 3Gs to connect to my laptop using PDA net (must be jailbroken first)and as I am surfing the net to find out the latest Iphone news and separating hype from fact my Iphone rang...ooops! that should have been the end of my session on my Ace Netbook. As I carried on a conversation with my lovely Girlfriend I forgot I was talking on the phone via my Aiph Jawbone and entered a web URL and to my surprise the page came up fully and quickly. I did what? This was broadband in its rawest form. I was so happy because in the past if I was Tweeting or Blogging I assumed that if a call would come through it would end my tether session. Now I can surf without fear of a disconnect when i get a call. are you ready to jailbreak yet? Call me at 713-589-8947 Thanks and be sure to tell others about this blog, thanks.

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video