24 hour Iphone repair

Iphonefanboy Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 2, 2009

    It's almost here

    Buzzirk Mobile service and products will launch on July 1, 2009! The service will begin as a SIM card that is able to be inserted into most GSM compatible phones. Members will get exclusive use of the service first in July. The general public will be allowed to purchase the service as of August 2009. Follow this blog or stay tuned via my Twitter iphonefanboy, I will keep you posted.


    -- Post From My iPhone...how ya like me now?

    No comments:

    Iphone GPS are you ready yet

    Mapple

    http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CLyQyszHm6PB-AEQ6cb6nouil9eqAQ&hl=en

    Tom Tom on Iphone

    Pod to PC Free file tranfer program

    Pod to PC seems to be a great method to move music and movies from your Iphone to another itunes library and it is free, check out the video